Reporting to: Head of Academy Academy: Pennyman Primary Academy Pennyman Primary Academy is pleased to be able to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Key Stage 2 Teacher to join the academy as part of Tees Valley Education Multi Academy Trust. Pennyman Primary is a vibrant, creative and forward-looking academy keen to employ an outstanding, enthusiastic and experienced Key Stage 2 practitioner.
We are looking for a teacher who can demonstrate a proven impact on KS2 outcomes both pastorally and academically. We are looking for an innovative and inspirational teacher who can share best practice in teaching. Additionally, we would like someone who positively promotes inclusion, has high expectations for all children and has a good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and assessment. Pennyman will provide:
• An excellent learning environment for children with a strong community ethos
• The opportunity to work in a flagship school within a trust, where staff are valued and treated with respect
• Hard working, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all of our pupils
• Dedicated pupils who love coming to the academy and are encouraged to be the best they can be
• An enthusiastic and supportive Head of Academy, Executive Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team who put the interests of the children first and are committed to the continual improvement of the academy
• A passionate and high performing team of professionals, including SLEs, across the trust to learn from and contribute to
• An opportunity to be part of working parties across the school and the trust within your areas of interest
• Career enhancement opportunities within areas of interest
Tees Valley Education Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they are able to meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification and who have the vision, values and tenacity to join a forward-thinking team and help continue the journey towards excellence.
Visits to the academy are actively encouraged and should be arranged by contacting Mrs Geovanna Waters, Academy Business Manager, on 01642 314750. During the visits, masks will be provided and there will be no access to classroom bubbles.
Visits are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by appointment with the Pennyman main office on the following dates: May 6th, 7th, 13th and 14th 2021 at 4pm.