Apprenticeships programmes are a great way to learn while you earn and can provide you with the experience, skills and qualifications you need to get your career off to an amazing start.
There are many providers of apprenticeship programmes which are all designed to help you get in to work. Colleges across the country offer programmes and work with local employers developing courses across most sectors. Northumberland College offer one of the largest ranges of Apprenticeships in the North East with over 40 subjects to choose from.
Apprenticeships are available at levels 2, 3, 4 and 5 offering progression opportunities into employment or higher education qualifications.
The following sectors are all covered by Northumberland College Apprenticeship programmes
- Animal Care and Equine Apprenticeships
- Business and Administration Apprenticeships
- Construction Apprenticeships
- Creative Apprenticeship
- Engineering Apprenticeships
- Hair and Beauty Apprenticeships
- Health, Care and Early Years Apprenticeships
- Hospitality Apprenticeships
- IT Apprenticeships
- Land Based Apprenticeships
- Sports and Outdoor Activity Apprenticeships
If you’re looking to find work via an apprenticeship programme then get in touch with Northumberland College or one of the many apprenticeship providers in the region. Use this link to view a selection of their apprenticeship vacancies.
If you’re an employer looking to take on quality Apprentices within your business then why not advertise your opportunities on Sector1. Call us on 01670 785786 for further details.