We are seeking a hands-on HR & Training Coordinator with excellent people skills to join the HR team based at our Felling site. Reporting to the HR Manager, this role will require a confident and articulate professional who can represent HR in an environment that values a collaborative and solutions-orientated approach. This is a unique position offering the chance to gain hands-on and detailed experience within a Training function whilst keeping abreast of generalist HR and H&S operations.
Key elements of the role include:
· communicating with managers to identify training needs
· managing the training matrix and calendar across 3 sites.
· scheduling, planning and recording of all training courses and employee qualifications
· Maintaining a filing system for all departments for training records
· Updating a training calendar with new dates and inform staff as and when
· Booking in training delegates ensuring they have all the information required
· Ensure training rooms are set up accordingly ahead of the training day and assist when needed
· Overseeing the booking of training facilities and travel arrangements
· Liaising with trainers, relevant departments and external organisations to schedule training programmes.
Essential Skills / Experience:
· Current administration background in fast paced environment (preferably within HR)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Work using own initiative and as part of a team
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office, specifically Word and Excel