Founded in 1963, our client has over 55 years’ experience of specialised service within the air-conditioning, refrigeration and commercial heating industries. Our client is also very experienced in all aspects of commercial catering and water hygiene management services and currently has offices and workshops in both Middlesbrough and Rotherham with ambitious plans to grow and expand the business.
To support this growth the company is recruiting an Office Administrator. Reporting to the Mechanical Services Manager, the post holder will have significant previous experience of providing an exceptional level of administrative support to Management & Functional Teams within an engineering, manufacturing or contracting environment.
In the course of carrying out this role the post holder will:
· Manage reception area, meet & greet visitors.
· Create and maintain filing and other office systems.
· Maintain diaries, organise travel arrangements and arrange appointments.
· Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes.
· Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
· Use a variety of software packages (including Excel, Access and Powerpoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations.
· Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
· Maintain office supplies as needed
· Arrange in-house and external events.
· Organise training for staff members and maintain training records.
· Produce quotations and invoices.
· Occasionally support telesales to source new and existing clients.
· Any other reasonable task as required by the Mechanical Service Manager.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate:
· Experience of report writing.
· Exceptional IT skills.
· Competent user of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
· Experience in the use of service software Clik would be an advantageous.
· Pleasant confident telephone manner.
· Efficient, conscientious and quality focused.
· Able to manage conflicting demands to prioritise tasks and workload.
· A positive attitude to work coupled with a strong teamworking ethic.