Are you interested in Part-Time employment opportunities? Come along and meet the team at Hartlepool College of Further Education on Thursday, 29th November between 5,00pm and 7.00pm. We are looking to add to our panels of hourly paid staff in the following roles:
- Learner Support Assistants
- Trades People (Brickwork, Plastering, Roof Lagging, Tarmac, Plumbing)
Heads of Schools and colleagues from the relevant areas will be available to discuss opportunities within the following disciplines and more:
- All construction trades, Civil Engineering and Site Management
- AAT Accounting
- Digital Industries
- Maths & English (GCSE)
- Motor Vehicle
- Fabrication & Welding
- Electrical Installation (18th Edition)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
If you are an experienced Lecturer or an industry professional looking for a change in career path, come and speak to us to find out what opportunities await.
+ College Tours, Refreshments available, Job descriptions, person specs available at the event.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01429 404169