Status: Fixed Term contract for 7 terms
Required: April 2022 – August 2024 (in the first instance)
Reporting to: Director of Trust Improvement & Standards
At Tees Valley Education Multi Academy Trust, we believe that…’we are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit,’ Aristotle.
Over time we have constantly demonstrated our commitment and ability to nurture, share, develop and provide outstanding educational opportunities and pastoral support for all. We pride ourselves on our inclusive offer and currently serve approximately 1200 children in a range of specialist and mainstream settings. Across the Trust, there is a wealth of knowledge, expertise and experience in a range of areas including: SEND and inclusion, mathematics, English, EYFS, curriculum development, Performing Arts and leadership. We also firmly believe we have a responsibility to contribute to the wider system and platform of the education profession.
About the role we are looking to appoint
The Trust wishes to appoint a Trust Improvement Lead to join the central leadership team. This is an exciting new role for a highly experienced leader who is also an innovative and outstanding practitioner.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Trust Improvement & Standards (DTIS) but will also work in conjunction with CEO, Head Teachers, senior leaders, Trustees and the business team.
The unique post requires a substantive level of:
• understanding of continuous review, improvement and delivery cycles
· proven track record of impacting upon children, young people and families outcomes
· and an absolutely unwavering commitment to excellence!
What the School/Academy/Trust will provide
Inreturn, we can offer you the opportunity to joina high-quality team committed to developing the educational standards and opportunities for young people both in the local community, regionally and nationally as well as the profession. We have an incredibly strong inclusive ethos and are fully committed to your ongoing professional development.
Tees Valley Educationwill provide:
• An excellent learning environment for children with a real family atmosphere and a strong community ethos
• The opportunity to work in an outstanding school within a trust, where staff are valued and treated with respect
• An amazing working environment for staff where everyone is valued and treated with respect
• Hard working, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all of our pupils
• Dedicated pupils who love coming to the academy and are encouraged to be the best they can be
• An enthusiastic and supportive leadership teams across the trust and centrally who put the interests of the children first and are committed to the continual improvement of the academy
• A passionate and high performing team of professionals, including SLEs, across the trust to learn from and contribute to
• An opportunity to be part of working parties across the school and the trust within your areas of interest
• Career enhancement opportunities within areas of interest
• Benefits of performance management
• Access to the Trust’s Wellbeing offer, which includes counselling, access to GP, Mindfulness and so much more.
• Benefits of the Trust’s Staff Charter
If you would like to discuss the position then please ring 01642 221156 to arrange a time where you can speak with the DTIS, Helen Hall.
Letters of application must be addressed and submitted to Mrs Helen Hall, Director of Trust Improvement & Standards, Tees Valley Education, Fulbeck Road, Middlesbrough TS3 0QS.
Tees Valley Education Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and a section 128 check for leadership positions.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and, therefore, all convictions, cautions and bind-overs, including those regarded as “spent” must be declared.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who demonstrate that they are able to meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification and who have the vision, values and tenacity to join an outstanding team and help continue the journey towards excellence.