Responsible For: Deputy Manager, Room Leaders, Nursery Practitioners, Nursery Assistants, Nursery Trainees, SENCo, Catering and Cleaning Staff, Students and Volunteers.
Liaising With: Ofsted Inspectors, Early Years Development Officers, EHO Inspectors, Health & Safety Inspectors, Doctors, Health Visitors, other Childcare Professionals.
· To manage the provision of the nursery ensuring that children, parents and the staff team work together to provide high quality childcare.
· To be responsible for the management of day-to-day financial operations within the nursery, by meeting financial targets and managing the occupancy ensuring maximum capacity.
· To manage a staff team effectively.
· To agree and set nursery goals and monitor the achievement of progress against targets.
· To monitor and assess the quality of provision ensuring that policies and procedures, best practice and standards are maintained.
· Flexible to support and deliver across multiple sites when necessary.
· Childcare: 5 years (Essential)
· Management: 2 years (Essential)
· NVQ Level 4 in Childcare (Required)
· Driving License (Required)
The full job description can be downloaded below.