An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator, within York Housing Association.
Come and join our new team
Here at York Housing Association we are at the beginning of an exciting journey of growth and development, building on our reputation for excellent customer service and for providing high quality housing and support services. Our recent joining of forces with Karbon Homes affords us the opportunity for further development.
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator – Permanent Role
We are looking to appoint a suitably experienced individual with a strong administrative skills base to undertake the new post of Customer Service Administrator within York Housing Association.
The Customer Service Administration team works as part of YHA’s Housing Service team, which in addition to providing a point of contact to external customers and tenants, also covers reception, secretarial duties, updating of websites and social media accounts, and administration of HR activities.
This is a broad ranging and exciting role, and due to the diverse range of customers we are looking for an individual who is focused and committed to delivering the best customer experience possible.
You should possess strong communication and people skills with a focus on teamwork. You will be passionate about delivering positive outcomes within a customer orientated setting.
Here is some key information you’ll want to know right away:
· This is a permanent role
· Salary is £20,316
· Location: York, Monks Cross
· Hours:37 Hours per week
· Generous benefits package including 26 days annual leave on commencement rising up to 31 days after 3 years’ service, occupational pension, flexi-time scheme, health cash plan, and birthday leave, with the option of a flexible pot towards enhanced benefits.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
· A record of achievement in a customer focused environment
· Experience of providing administrative supporting including minute taking, diary management, report writing and other written communications
· Good level of written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
· Experience of administrating digital media including websites, intranet and social media accounts
· Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
· Ability to work collaboratively as part of an effective team and the ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision.
For further details please refer to the Role description Profile at the foot of this advert.
To give yourself the best chance of being shortlisted, you need to provide full details and examples in the Supporting Statement based on the criteria in the person specification.
For further information about the role please contact Jo Clarke, Housing Services Manager – 01904 636061
York Housing Association and Karbon Homes are committed to equality and diversity and is an inclusive employer. We welcome applications from people of all ages, disability/non-disability, ethnicities, genders, religions, sexualities,