This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, inspirational, and driven individual to rise up and help shape a successful local charity as it meets the challenges and opportunities available going forwards. FRADE is looking for someone who has the passion and creativity to nurture and develop this charity’s staff, volunteers, and objectives as we look to expand our operations.
You will develop sustainable services, lead and manage a committed team of staff and volunteers, develop relationships with key stakeholders, and work in partnership with other organisations and the local community.
FRADE is an independent, registered charity active in Stockton-on-Tees, Middlesbrough and Darlington.
A successful candidate will have:
· Senior management/leadership experience
· Experience of strategic planning and organisational change
· Experience of financial management and control with a budget in excess of £500,000
· Experience of securing funding
· Experience of leading and managing staff teams
· Knowledge of the governance role of Trustees
About the organisation
We are a local re-use charity turning houses into homes, diverting goods away from landfill, and providing volunteering opportunities to meet individual needs. Working with individuals, local authorities, housing associations and likeminded charities.
For more information on FRADE and our activities, look at our website: www.frade.co.uk