Context of the Role: Reporting to the Chief Executive you will be responsible for supporting the management team in all HR related matters.
Role purpose: To support & assist management with all HR related matters, including recruitment, monitoring of HR trends, keeping HR related policies and procedures up to date, administration, absence and performance management.
· Assist management in the recruitment of staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
· Respond to queries regarding vacancies within the organisation
· Administration of HR matters such as requesting of references for new staff, contract amendment letters for staff, keeping central personnel files up to date.
· Keeping policies & procedures for HR related matters up to date.
· Assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
· Promoting equality and diversity & dignity at work as part of the culture of the organisation.
· Implementing of procedures such as grievance, disciplinary & absence management.
· Monitoring & identifying trends in relation to HR matters.