An excellent opportunity has arisen to join Corporate Development Department as a Force Improvement Manager.
This is an exciting time to join a team that leads on the delivery of business transformation, assisting with the development and design of services to improve both the Force’s efficiency and effectiveness.
You will lead the force improvement programme, providing support and advice, assisting in the development and design of service delivery and increase organisational efficiency and effectiveness.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a degree or the equivalent in a related subject.
• Have programme and project management experience.
• Be experienced in leading and managing change within a large organisation.
• Have an ability to build successful relationships and be comfortable working at all levels of an organisation.
• Understand key business thinking, such as business process re-engineering and change management.
• Have proven experience of the development and delivery of service reviews and improvement programmes, and the ability to achieve tangible improvements.
• Have a high degree of political awareness.
Our careers pages have more detail regarding the context of these roles, please click here to view.
RV = Three year period of residency in the UK
For further information regarding this position please contact: Paul Godden, Head of Corporate Development, on 101 Ext 36034, email@example.com
This vacancy has been advertised to all staff including those with priority status and therefore applications will be considered in the order outlined in the Redeployment Procedure.
Northumbria Police fully supports a policy of equal opportunities and we welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.