Apollo Teaching Services require a bright, energetic and efficient Administrative Assistant to join a small but growing team in our modern and professional setting in Middlesbrough.
The role, primarily office based is varied and requires engagement and versatility from the right candidate.
Apollo Teaching Services are an education recruitment specialist operating in both the temporary and permanent recruitment market. Established in 2006, the company is currently entering an accelerated growth period with major plans and initiatives taking place across England. With 8 offices nationwide currently, Apollo are one of the most trusted names in education recruitment.
The perfect candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, as taking and making calls is common place. He or She will be presented professionally and will be conducting face-to-face registrations with our prospective future employees and candidates.
Use of basic IT packages is essential, as is the ability to remain organised and sticking to objectives and deadlines.
There is large potential for progression due to company growth forecasts. Candidates demonstrating a desire to succeed will could find themselves in a Supervisory or Management position within 18 months.
- Working hours of 7am - 5pm (Term-time)
- Taking calls and queries from our client schools and candidate database
- Organising and attending recruitment or promotional events
- Conducting candidate registrations at our office
- Posting our vacancies on various job boards and following up applications
- Monitoring availability of our candidates
- Helping to fill short and long term vacancies
- Polite, friendly and hard working
- Well presented and professional
- Strong levels of spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Trustworthy and capable of working without micro-management
- Driven and hungry to succeed
In return for your hard work you will receive;
- Competitive salary with annual salary review
- Ongoing support from Senior Management
- 6 monthly progress reviews
- 28 days annual leave (incl Bank Holidays)
- Reduced hours of work during School holidays ( 9am - 3pm ) Salary unaffected