Want to further your skills but find it difficult to fit your study around your work?
We have developed our Certificate in Team Leading to enable those who would be unable to attend College on a weekly basis. The course is ideal for those who would like to progress into a team leading role, are new to the role or would like a qualification to recognise their team leading skills.
The course comprises of a series of short workshops, which are offered alongside a range of supported learning workbooks.
The course consists of seven units:
- Organise and develop yourself
- Organise and improve the team’s work
- Organise and communicate information
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships
- Resolve customer service issues
- Organise your team’s resources and work safely
- Help your team members to develop their performance
Once completed you will achieve the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Certificate in Team Leading.
To find out more about the Certificate in Team Leading contact Julie Sloanes on 0191 511 6800 or email email@example.com