The North East Contact Centre Academy offers training and education programme's across a range of roles and levels for those working within the industry. So if you are looking to take the next step in your contact centre career then take a look at what the Academy can offer.
All of our programme's lead to nationally recognised qualifications and are mapped to contact centre roles, giving you practical training that you can easily put to use in the workplace. Our tutors are all industry specialist and fully qualified trainers who will guide you through your qualification to give you the best possible outcome. So whether you want to be an adviser, team leader, manager or coach – we offer the right training programme for you.
As the first point of contact, you are literally the voice of the organisation, and that voice is only as good as the training that you are given. Our range of programme's includes:
- NVQ Contact Centre Operations/Contact Centre Professional
- NVQ Customer Service
- NVQ Telesales
Call centre careers
Team Leaders, Managers and Coaches
Our programme's develop leadership, management and coaching skills so if you are an aspiring and experienced adviser, new to the team leader role, or if you simply wish to develop their skills further, our range of programme's for you include:
- Certificate in Team Leading – Institute of Leadership and Management
- NVQ in Team Leading
- NVQ Contact Centre Professional
- Certificate in Coaching – Institute of Leadership and Management
- NVQ in Advice and Guidance
- Certificate in First Line Management – Institute of Leadership and Management
- Foundation Degree in Service Management – in partnership with the University of Sunder land
If you would like to find out more about the range of courses available at the North East Contact Centre Academy or to discuss what is the best option for you, please click here to access our enquiry form or call us on 0191 511 6800.
View all jobs in this sector