Fabrick Housing Group
Job title -
Reference number -
Not for profit
Salary minimum | £17,424 per annum
Full time | 35 hours per week
Closing date -
14 Jan 2013 23:59
Full-time, fixed term maternity cover until 2nd August 2013.
Afull timeposition has become available within the finance team of Newcastle-based Norcare, one of the partners in Fabrick Housing Group. The successful candidate will contribute to the quality of internal finance related services and the performance of Norcare.
Main duties of the post include:
- Assisting the finance officer with administrative tasks including purchase ledger, journal entries and petty cash
- Maintaining information schedules on the central computer system
- Providing effective financial services and admin support to management and staff teams
- Maintaining up-to-date filing, ensuring confidentiality of information
- Providing effective and professional support whilst maintaining and building Norcare's reputation
If, after reading the job description and person specification, you feel you meet the essential criteria required and would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact Julie Eastlake, Management Accountant, on 0191 2299119.
We are passionate about equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply for any vacancies.
PDF format application forms can be obtained from www.fabrickgroup.co.uk. Completed applications should be returned to the POD section, Fabrick Housing Group, 2 Hudson Quay, Windward Way, Middlesbrough, TS2 1QG
Week commencing 7th January 2013