Job title -
Reference number -
Public - National Health Service
Part time | 5 sessions – 4 clinical sessions
Closing date -
27 Jan 2013 23:59
5 sessions - 4 clinical sessions (1 session pdp)
We are a small, friendly surgery with approximately 2,300 patients, based North of the River in Sunderland. We are looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking GP to join our team.
- Consistently High QOF Achievers
- Offer an Extensive Range of Enhanced Services
- 1 Full-time Partner, one Partner due to retire January 2013 hence this vacancy.
- Actively engaged in Commissioning
- Excellent Nursing and Administration Team
- Paperlight (EMIS PCS)
- Modern Premises
- Competitive Salary
- Applicants should be highly motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, work well within a team, and have a good standard of IT skills
Post to commence : As soon as possible
Please send covering letter and CV to Judith Taylor, Practice Manager.
Dr Crummie & Dr Gellia
Monkwearmouth Health Centre
Telephone (0191) 5674293
Fax (0191) 5147889