Job title -
Reference number -
Public - National Health Service
Admin - Admin
£9 - £12 per hour
Closing date -
28 Feb 2012 00:00
NHS Administrator - London - Temp to Perm Position
Morgan Hunt are currently sourcing for an experienced Administrator on a temporary to permanent position with a leading NHS client based in Central London.
The Administrative post has been set up to ensure appropriate capacity to deliver the increased volume of work. The post holder will be expected to provide a comprehensive administrative support to the team.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Administrator:
* Liaise with the meeting's Chair in regards to agendas
* Organise speakers for the meetings
* Organise venues/catering for the meeting
* Attend meetings to minute and complete minutes in timely fashion
Communication and other duties:
* Daily checking of the in box and replying/forwarding messages
* Keeping external clients and contacts up to date
* Filing and archiving
* Undertaking research into specific topics as required
Experience needed for the post:
* Previous experience in an NHS admin role
* Competent in all MS Office packages
* Experience of minute taking
* Professional telephone manner
* Able to develop last relationships with stakeholders
As this role will involve coming into contact with vulnerable people, candidates are required to hold Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) clearance issued within the last 12 months through Morgan Hunt. If you do not currently meet this requirement but would like to apply for a CRB Morgan Hunt can process this on your behalf at a cost of £44.
If you would like to be considered for this role or discuss a CRB application with us, please send your CV via this advert.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Click Here to Apply