Hambleton and Richmondshire District Councils
Job title -
ICT Technical Analyst
Reference number -
Public - local government
Civic Centre, Northallerton
£20,198 - £22,221 per annum
Closing date -
27 Feb 2012 17:00
Fixed Term 6 Month Contract
Flexi time working
- Up to 31 days annual leave
- Offices closed between Christmas and New Year
- Final salary pension scheme
- Free car parking
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join the ICT section at Hambleton and Richmondshire District Councils. Your main duties will be to assist with the implementation, operation and support of all the Council's Information Technology Systems Infrastructure.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience in some of the following areas:
- Active Directory, MS-Exchange, SAN technologies and UNIX.
- A good understanding of LAN and WAN technology and in particular TCP-IP over Ethernet.
- It is also preferable to have knowledge of ITIL, Prince 2, and ISO27001 methodologies
- Managing telephony systems particularly the Mitel 3300 would be a distinct advantage.
Good communication skills, a flexible approach and a commitment to working as part of a team are also essential as are the abilities to use initiative and manage a diverse workload.
For an informal discussion and further details please contact Graeme Thistlethwaite, ICT Manager on 01609 767146.
Application forms can be downloaded from our websites www.hambleton.gov.uk or www.richmondshire.gov.uk
You can also apply for this post by:
- Investors in People
- Equal Opportunities
- Positive About Disabled People
- Beacon Council