North Tyneside Citizens Advice Bureau
Not for profit
- Gateway Assessor
- Adviceline Advisor
- Webchat Advisor
- Generalist Advice Worker
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receptionist – Meeting and Greeting clients, reception paperwork and data input.
- Gateway Assessor – Face to face 10-minute appointment to assess to client’s problems and needs.
- Adviceline Advisor – Similar to gateway using the telephone rather than face to face.
- Webchat Advisor – Similar to gateway and telephone advice delivered by email
- Generalist Advice Worker – 45-minute appointment giving general advice to clients
Qualifications and Skills
You will need to be open-minded, non-judgemental, be able to listen, learn, and work in a team; conform to our strict data protection, confidentiality and equality policies.
- You will gain valuable work experience
- Receive highly respected training
- Put existing skills to good use
- Develop new skills
- Give something back to the community in which you live
- Be part of an organisation that makes a difference to people’s lives
- Travel expenses paid within North Tyneside boundary
How to apply
Please see the contact information section above for details about how to apply for this job.
Send to a friend
Print this page
Please Note: The above documents can be opened by using your preferred word/spreadsheet processor and a PDF viewer.