Contract start date: To be agreed (subject to DBS etc.)
Rye Hills Academy joined Nunthorpe Multi Academy Trust in March 2017, and is a co-education 11-16 comprehensive with approximately 910 students on roll.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· The ordering of all cleaning material and equipment.
· Monitoring the cleaning budget.
· The supervision and deployment of all cleaning staff.
· The induction of new cleaners, including issuing protective clothing and ensuring they are fully trained in Health & Safety, operation of equipment, security procedures, accident reporting and so forth
· Ensuring all chemicals are labelled correctly
· Reporting any equipment failure as appropriate
· Ensure all cleaning staff are aware of how to handle equipment and are fully trained
· Ensuring the building and identified fittings within the building are cleaned to an appropriate standard
· Ensuring routine, preventative and emergency maintenance of cleaning and equipment takes place
· First aid, accident reporting, COSHH, etc., as they relate to the role
· Monitor general security around the site
Do you think you could be part of our team, helping contribute to our ongoing success?