Contract start date: Monday 16th April 2018
We have a vacancy for a Technician in the Academy’s Design and Technology Department.
On 1st March 2017 Rye Hills became part of Nunthorpe Multi Academy Trust which evolved from Nunthorpe Academy, a local outstanding secondary academy.
With the growth of Nunthorpe Multi Academy Trust, Rye Hills is at an exciting point in its development. Successful candidates will have a wealth of opportunities to support this growth and raise standards, with the added opportunities which being part of a multi-academy trust enables.
Rye Hills is a popular 11-16 academy, with approximately 900 students on roll. The academy is situated on an attractive, modern site on the outskirts of Redcar, in the North East of England.
· Undertaking the generic responsibilities of a whole time technician based in the Design and Technology department.
The successful applicant will be:
· organised and proactive in their approach to the duties given;
· reflective and adaptable in order to adjust their practice;
· resilient and good humoured;
· a good role model;
In addition to a highly competitive salary, Rye Hills can offer the successful candidate:
· An extensive CPD programme and commitment to professional development;
· support from experienced leaders;
· opportunities to work with Nunthorpe Academy as part of our Multi Academy Trust;
For further information or to apply, please visit the vacancies section on our academy website: www.ryehills.com
Rye Hills Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The academy is also committed to meeting the requirements of Disability Discrimination and other similar legislation. Please contact us if we can help in this respect.